Always ethereal, always eclectic, I write as the mood strikes, when there intrigue reveals itself. Usually that means something controversial or adventure of some sort.

I've tried really hard to be unprovocative, but have as yet been unsuccessful.

Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Remembering Susan Mattson: A Video Montage

We had the memorial at Susan's daughter's - Sherry. These videos can speak better than I ever could of the experience, so I will leave you to view. Her son Paul spoke first.

video video

Some of Susan's coworkers shared.


video video

Sherry spoke from her heart.

video video

Sadly, some archival footage has been lost - of my dad telling of how he and Susan met, as well as a beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace by my sister Sophia. My dad shared more before our final toast to Susan.

video video
video

I was impressed to hear how powerfully God had used this woman to draw others to Him, and how she had been the agent for truth and change in others' lives. I had no idea how much she had been That of God for others.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thanks Jedidiah - this is wonderful! Sherry