Always ethereal, always eclectic, I write as the mood strikes, when there intrigue reveals itself. Usually that means something controversial or adventure of some sort.

I've tried really hard to be unprovocative, but have as yet been unsuccessful.

Monday, 1 October 2007

Thank you, Amazon

After reviewing for the last six years, for the first time Amazon sent out a little somethin somethin to the top reviewers! In order to encourage more video reviews, many of us received a $150 video camera, Flip Video. It has a built-in flashdrive, so you don't need to boot up with a CD, but can load your videos directly up to U Tube or Amazon.com. The joy is I now have a camera that can record audio as well, and am not restricted to the simple video within my digital camera of previous.

I don't know that I'll take Amazon up much on doing video reviews. I prefer the glory of the written word. But I felt a video review was highly appropriate for a video camera.

video

1 comment:

drh said...

I wish I could leave you a video thought!