Clayton's Atonement for Old Men by Juno's Blood

How's that title for bad theology? I was at another Kindlings Muse, as with last year, on the theology within the Best Picture nominees. You can hear the entire podcast here, but I thought this time I'd give people a taste of what it's like to be at the podcast, there in the bar at Hales Ales. Here's the first few minutes- with a rather unusual beginning.
I got a question in this time- asking,

If Atonement happened in real life, I could pray, and I know that my prayers would be effectatious in some manner. I can help bring healing to the situation through prayer. Is there any place for prayer when viewing a movie like Atonement?
The answer was actually rather helpful. See minute 1:10:30 in the podcast for the answer.

Comments

Popular Posts