Always ethereal, always eclectic, I write as the mood strikes, when there intrigue reveals itself. Usually that means something controversial or adventure of some sort.

I've tried really hard to be unprovocative, but have as yet been unsuccessful.

Thursday, 21 February 2008

We'll see if I'm alive tomorrow...

Tomorrow I have my first operation ever. For only $600 I get to have my wisdom tooth pulled so that I can see if I need a root canal so that they can put a crown on #38. They'll also put me under, another first for me, for about 20 minutes. Trina will be there at the beginning, and to greet me and take groggy me home- or accept my body if I don't make it through the operation, since there's a small chance whenever they give you anaesthesia that it doesn't work out.

So in that eventuality, this will be my last post. And I love you all and forgive everyone.

Unless I make it through the operation. In which case I take it all back, and I'll post here how the operation went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're still here.
mumsy