Always ethereal, always eclectic, I write as the mood strikes, when there intrigue reveals itself. Usually that means something controversial or adventure of some sort.

I've tried really hard to be unprovocative, but have as yet been unsuccessful.

Monday, 17 March 2008

Spring's around the corner...

What I saw on my way to visit all the supermarkets today to look for chocolate Jesuses...

















































And to celebrate the beginning of Spring, I planted my Exacum affine (Persian Violet) seeds that came all the way from Suqutra (via Britain). We'll see how they do in a month.











3 comments:

Kattie Normand said...

The flowers, buds, and trees...so pretty. Then you had to go and throw in the bird pictures...just not necessary.

Enjoy spring!!

@bdul muHib said...

:-) May God shelter you, sister, as a mother hen does her chicks...

mom said...

..that robin photo was extraordinary!